5 Quick Tips to Keep Your Dog Hydrated & Cool this Summer
1. Invest in a collapsible dog bowl for walks or playtime at the park -- and always have water on hand!
2. Mix some water into your dog’s meal.
3. Avoid walking on hot pavement. Opt for grass or trails that have shade.
4. For a lickable treat, add frozen fruits or vegetables in a water popsicle to help your dog cool down. Blueberries and peas are a good option.
5. Know the signs of dehydration in your dog:
Loss of Energy
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.