- The gentle pulses from our device increase the production of Nitric Oxide.
- The treatment increases blood flow and reduces edema/swelling in the area.
- Our EM technology is often referred to as Pulsed Electromagnetic Field.
- A higher frequency PEMF has been extensively used by NASA on astronauts to help increase bone mass.
- Our device is optimized for pain management not bone growth stimulation.
- EM technology is not the same as a TENS unit. A TENS device works by blocking pain receptors. Our EM technology works by promoting the body's natural healing response.
- The process occurs on a cellular level:
- It starts with Calcium binding with Calmodulin forming CACM.
- The CACM then binds with an enzyme called endothelial nitric oxide synthase (eNOS)
- This reaction results in the production of Nitric Oxide, a healing molecule.