EMbed Use & Care
- For optimal results, we recommend completing one two-hour treatment every day for at least two weeks. Consult your veterinarian to determine if your pet's individual treatment plan will differ.
- While it is most common to see improvements after two weeks, some pet owners may see results right away. You may notice improvements in mood, activity, behavior, and ease of movement.
- After seeing improvement, we recommend using the EMbed Drift on an as-needed basis.
- Use an isopropyl-DAMP cloth to wipe the EMpower device and caps clean.
- Allow the EMpower device to dry thoroughly before reuse.
- If signs of wear and tear appear on the EMpower device, discontinue use and contact us at email@example.com.
- To ensure battery does not die prematurely, charge device every 3 months.
Bed Cover & Inner Liner
- Both the liner and microvelvet cover are machine washable. Wash on cold and gentle cycle.
- Tumble dry on low. DO NOT iron.
Foam & Batting Pads
- Spot clean with a damp cloth.
- DO NOT submerge pads in water.